"Having Sara organize our home was the best decision we could have made. She took the time to listen to our family’s needs and came up with a solution that worked best for us. She helped us get rid of clutter and now our spaces are functional and easier to use!"
Services & Pricing
DIY Home Organizing
$75 Per Room
If you’re the kind of person who can do the the work – you just need someone to show you what to do to get started – this DIY plan will help you do just that on your own schedule. Let me help with a customized plan, showing you exactly what you’ll need for any room on a simple budget.
• 45-60 minute walk through in-person
• Customized plan for optimizing your in-home storage space
• Detailed action plan delivered within a week
• Personal follow up via phone or e-mail within the month
$195 (3 hour session)
My full-service package includes an in-home tour and discussion of challenge areas, priorities, your goals, timeline and schedules. Together, we’ll go through what you have and sort out what will be kept, donated or discarded. Then, I’ll organize everything you love, giving each piece a proper place, while giving you peace of mind and a happy home.
Hours spent organizing your home, plus:
• One-on-one time with your professional organizer
• 60-minute consultation to discuss the details of your project
• Any additional time spent shopping for needed supplies
• Additional time spent designing layouts and organizing solutions
• Communication via phone or email up to two weeks after the session
• Priority scheduling
• Arranging appointments with other service providers
• Hauling trash or donation items after your session
• Discounts for 4, 8 and 12-session packages
Custom Organizing Packages Also Available
"Life may be messy at times," Sara says, "because let’s face it, we all have 'stuff.' But when we simplify our lives, we can enjoy the simple pleasures. When everything is in its place, and we only have what we truly need, we can focus on the things that truly make us happy."